05 November 2009

Konrad Nattclub


Yesterday there was no pounding bass from Konrad Nattclub, the nightclub on the first floor of my apartment building. Since they typically jam every Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, I was pretty hopeful that they had gotten shut down for running drugs, or something. No such luck. They are definitely open today, and instead of simple pounding base, I can now hear and distinguish actual songs. This only leaves me to believe that they were closed yesterday installing more powerful speakers, which should definitely decrease my ability to sleep on whatever nights they choose to be open. The good news is that they are using these more powerful speakers to play hit songs from my high school days. I just heard "Where the Party At" by Nelly and Jagged Edge, then they played Usher's famous "U Remind Me". These songs make me feel old, as does my desire to walk downstairs shaking my fist, demanding that they turn this noise off, and asking if they have any idea what time it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment