03 January 2010

Happy New Year




I'm really just over it with all of this cold weather. Thus, I have changed the blog background to something a little more pleasant. The day after Christmas we left for Ireland. It was beautiful and Dublin was definitely a great place to ring in the new decade. We found a restaurant that had beer taps right at the table, and then went to Temple Bar after midnight. At midnight juan and I were talking about things we have to look forward to, and it seems like 2010 has a lot in store for us.

Some things I am looking forward to in this new year are:
going home!!
seeing family and friends and puppies!
finding a new job
Juan taking the GMAT and applying to MBA programs
Wickham/Nelson/Fleming family vacation
world cup

It seems like 2010 will be a big year with lots in store for us, and I, for one and very excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment