13 January 2010

Sweden Wins

Ok so that's it, Sweden has beaten me down and I can't take any more. I've booked my return ticket and I'm going home January 27, 2010. This place is just too miserable. I feel simply awful about abandoning Juan in here, but he's promised me that he'll be just fine. And seven weeks later he will triumphantly return to the good ole USA.

During the time that we're apart I'll be spending time with my family and cramming in as much Atlanta as humanly possible. Then I'll go to Raleigh and look for an apartment, and I'll have everything moved in and unpacked before he gets back. The new apartment is going to be sooooooo much better than the "luxurious Walnut Creek" apartment of last summer. This time no mice! And no loud stomping people in the apartment above! I really am super excited to get back to the States and finally settle down in one place for a little while. I'll still be counting down the days to March 17, but something tells me they'll go a little faster once I'm home and have stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment